Kings And Things (Alpha Version v0.9)
Dr. Hoiby is the author of this little freeware. Code written in C++.
|To download this game
He can be reached at email@example.com.
What is Kings and Things ?
Kings and Things is a famous board game created in the 80's.
This version is a PC adaptation to play with your friends over internet (or lan).
This is a free adaptation, so try to buy the real board game if you like it (but I think it is not published anymore).
You can play up to 4 players.
This game is based on a simple Board Game Engine named 'HOBOGO'.
I'll try to release HOBOGO soon.
How to play
- ESC : Quit the game.
- F12 : Connect to server (an another player).
- F5 : Quick Save.
- F9 : Quick Load.
- F3 : Resynch all Players (in case of synchronization bug).
- Drag a Piece to move it.
- Shift + Drag : to move decks/zones/dice boxes.
- Middle Mouse Click - On Deck : Shuffle Deck.
- Middle Mouse Click - On Dice : Roll Dice.
- Middle Mouse Click - On Dice Box : Roll all Dices in the Dice Box.
- Right Click on a Piece to flip it.
- Right Click on a Deck to flip the entire deck.
- Ctrl + Right Click on a Piece to flip secretly. (only you can see the flip result).
More information and Rules.
You can found reviews and descriptions about 'Kings and Things' here : The Luding Database.
You can download the rules in english here (2.2MB).
This freeware is a alpha version.
Dr Hoiby. -- January, 2007 --